The name of the dam is "Koprinka", located in the Rose valley, near Kazanlak. Although the Thracian city Seuthopolis, the city of the Thracian king Seuthes the IIIrd, and the capital of the ancient state of Odrissia, (end of IV c. BC.) was discovered and explored in 1948 – 1954 during it's construction, the dam was filled with water. Now the bulgarian architect Jeko Tilev has a brilliant idea to correct this mistake from the times of historical and national nihilism and to return Seuthopolis into the treasure house of world cultural heritage.